Do you have a passion for the arts and supporting arts organizations? Are you a natural communicator and/or salesperson? Are you solution-driven, goal-oriented and always professional?
PassionArts Teleservices is always on the lookout for our next “superstar” direct marketer or manager!
Our company has become known for its extremely high standards of professionalism in both our management practices and on every call our representatives make on behalf of our clients. We are large enough to handle some of the most significant and prestigious accounts in our industry, yet small enough so that every employee is a valued contributor to our team.
To inquire further about the positions listed below, call us at 613-288-5362. Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to:
- Get in at the ground level of an exciting, expanding new company?
- Play a key role in helping the company continue on its path of strong growth?
- Lead, motivate and inspire a group of telephone sales/fundraising representatives?
- Find a fulfilling career while making an important contribution to the success of major not-for-profit performing arts organizations and other important causes?
- See your role in the firm expand as the company grows?
For us, bilingualism is a major asset.
Arts Sales/Fundraising Representative Opportunities
Do you want to:
- Be an articulate and persuasive representative for not-for-profit performing arts organizations?
- Connect with arts patrons using a respectful, soft-sell, informative approach, leaving potential subscribers/donors with a positive feeling, regardless of the call’s final outcome?
- Work as part of a tight team in a fast-paced and highly stimulating work environment?
- Convey genuine conviction, enthusiasm and a true sense of pride on each call?
Bilingualism is an asset but not a prerequisite.
Thomas Krayer, President and CEO